Middle/Senior Front-end Developer (ReactJS)
“For millions of Vietnamese people never have to queue to buy ticket…again” – Van Tran – CEO
VeXeRe is a technology company aiming to revolutionize the travel and transportation industry in Vietnam. We are pioneering in comprehensive digital transformation of the transport industry with diverse web applications and latest technology apps. We are available on all super apps such as Grab, Momo, Zalopay… We have all types of tickets from low-priced to luxury cars. Today VeXeRe is the largest online inter-city bus ticketing platform that empowers millions of travelers to make their life journeys happier.
Join us to be part of a warrior team to conquer any difficulty, to strive for the best user experience. You will be part of the team to build all components in VeXeRe design language system and put to storybook where other teams can come and use your components at easy. Part of frontend team, you will build fast and sleek websites in ReactJS, applying the most modern philosophy such as Progressive Web App, Universal Web App to provide web content to user at blazing speed while still stick to SEO best practices. Constantly use Lighthouse and many other tools to monitor web performance and bundle sizes to optimize to the best.
We are proud to provide to you many challenging works while solving society problems, to make your life and your family’s life much better.
Fullstack developer is a plus.
Working location: Circo Building, 222 Dien Bien Phu, Ward 7, District 3, Ho Chi Minh City
- Attractive compensation package
- Junior up to $1200, Senior up to $2500 (we can offer over this rank depending on your interview performance)
- Quarterly bonus (up to 2 months bonus/year in total)
- 100% salary on your probation period
- 13th salary
- Performance review 2 times/year
- 1 day working remotely/week
- Opportunities to be lead by top CTOs, architects and leaders at VeXeRe
- Company will plan and help you to build publish profile by publishing posts in medium.com and VeXeRe techblog under your name, being contributor in opensource projects managed by our company, tech talks
- Attractive stock option for hard-core developer/lead
- 30% discount for VeXeRe members and 10% for their family/relatives when buying bus tickets to travel within Vietnam
- Company trips, Teambuilding, Year-end party, and other festivities
- Being a part of a Product team, your work will be solving business requirements by designing solutions and shipping codes with quality.
- Being a member of the Frontend Squad, you will be proactively analyzing things like technical debts and challenges to be improved and making changes. Learn and share within Frontend Squad to maximize knowledge of your team as well as yours.
- Lead frontend team or a product if capable.
- At least one year of real work experience with React JS for Junior level and 3 years for Senior level, must understand basic philosophy of ReactJS and React component lifecycle
- Solid understanding of how to convert design into web template, ability to effectively structure html tags and CSS to deliver minimal and optimal content to user(HTML5/CSS3)
- Familiar with ES6 and later
- Apply proven technologies and best practices to level up your technical skills: Redux, Observables, ImmutableJS, Reselect, FlowType, Jest, Docker…
- Being serious about code quality, experience in doing code review, familiar with unit testing
- Grow mindset: as our company grows 3 to 5 times a year, as a member you have no choice but to grow at least 3 times a year
- Solid understanding of webpack such as code splitting, handling assets…
- Experience with different frontend frameworks such as bootstrap, foundation, scss, jQuery, Angular, handlebars template, VueJS…
- Good understanding about SEO best practices, analytic tools such as google analytics
- Good understanding of data structures, algorithms and design patterns
- Familiar with deployment, scaling, monitoring and performance tuning
- Familiar with micro-service web architecture
- Familiar with Agile Process and Scrum Methodologies
- Test automation
- Having public profiles at GitHub/IT blogs
- Having user-centric mind
- Be able to analyze our website and show us what can be improved
- Attention to detail
Working address: Floor 8, 9 – CirCO Building, 222 Dien Bien Phu, Ward 7, District 3, HCMC
For more information, please contact us via:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 028.544.845.68 or 090.365.9499