Middle/Senior Back-end Developer (NodeJS)
“For millions of Vietnamese people never have to queue to buy ticket…again” – Van Tran – CEO
Want to build a large-scale system with hundreds of thousands of concurrent users?
Want to build an enterprise solution that could adapt to complex requirements from thousands of bus companies?
Come to us to build microservices ecosystem on latest technologies such as kubernetes, itsio service mesh, mirroring or shadowing traffic, event sourcing, domain driven design, test automation, CI/CD … Each service has its own monitoring system to measure several performance metrics such as API response time, caching time, cache hit/miss ratio, database hit rate… We are proud to be one of the few companies in Vietnam that follow the path of a full CI/CD system architecture with dedicated senior devops engineer to make the life of developer much easier. You are free to build and do experience on millions of users without worries.
Some of our high performance services are also built with Golang.
Working location: Circo Building, 222 Dien Bien Phu, Ward 7, District 3, Ho Chi Minh City
- Attractive compensation package
- Junior up to $1200, Senior up to $2500 (we can offer over this rank depending on your interview performance)
- Quarterly bonus (up to 2 months bonus/year in total)
- 100% salary on your probation period
- 13th salary
- Performance review 2 times/ year
- 1 day working remotely/week
- Opportuinities to be lead by top CTOs, architects and leaders at VeXeRe
- Company will plan and help you to build publish profile by publishing posts in medium.com and VeXeRe techblog under your name, being contributor in opensource projects managed by our company, tech talks
- Attractive stock option for hard-core developer/lead
- 30% discount for VeXeRe members and 10% for their family/relatives when buying bus tickets to travel within Vietnam
- Company trips, Teambuilding, Year-end party, and other festivities
- Part of backend team to convert existing monolithic system to micro-services architecture
- Being a part of a Product team, your work will be solving business requirements by designing solutions and shipping codes with quality.
- Being a member of the Backend Squad, you will be proactively analyzing things like technical debts and challenges to be improved and making changes. Learn and share within Backend Squad to maximize knowledge of your team as well as yours.
- Lead backend team or a product if capable
- At least one year of real work experience with NodeJS
- Familiar with ES6 and later
- Familiar with linting, static type checker such as flow or TypeScript
- Being serious about code quality, experience in doing code review, familiar with unit testing
- Have strong background in computer science and good understanding of data structures, algorithms and design patterns
- Grow mindset: as our company grows 3 to 5 times a year, as a member you have no choice but to grow at least 3 times a year
- Familiar with deployment, scaling, monitoring and performance tuning
- Familiar with micro-service web architecture, docker deployment
- Familiar with Agile Process and Scrum Methodologies
- Having public profiles at GitHub/IT blogs
Working address: Floor 8, 9 – CirCO Building, 222 Dien Bien Phu, Ward 7, District 3, HCMC
For more information, please contact us via:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 028.544.845.68 or 090.365.9499