Senior UI/UX Designer – SaaS
VeXeRe is a technology company aiming to revolutionize the tourism and transportation industry in Vietnam. Today VeXeRe is the largest online bus ticketing platform empowering a million of travelers to make their life journeys happier. We are currently looking for Senior UX/UI to join our professional & dynamic team with good salary & benefits. At VeXeRe, the Senior UX/UI works to initiate and turn new product ideas into real business value, ensures the success of new products/portfolio, and leads the cross-functional teams to optimize user/company value.
- Work closely with project owners and project teams to conduct user research for deeper understanding of customer pain points and find creative solutions to solve UX problems
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences for a variety of products in the VeXeRe ecosystem ranging from ERP modules for bus operators such as ticket management, cargo management, vehicle management to ticketing solutions for passengers… across different platforms mobile apps, mobile web, desktop web.
- Communicate design ideas and prototypes to front-end developers to create professional and UX-optimized products.
- Develop and maintain a design language system and ensure its application in all company products.
- Follow and improve design process
- A constant learner, open to new ideas and having a positive mindset
- Strong conceptual skills and ability to apply rapid wireframing, sketching, prototyping.
- 3+ years experience as an UI/UX Designer.
- Strong expertise with design programs such as Figma, AdobeXD, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and Prototype tools.
- Demonstrated experience designing usable mobile and/or web-based interfaces.
- Familiar with Design System, Flat Design, Material Design, User-Centric Design.
- Ability to coach and mentor those around you to make everyone a better designer.
- Ability to work independently and prioritize and manage work to meet project deadlines.
- Attractive salary Package: up to $2000
- Performance review twice a year
- Annual General Health Check
- Flexible workplace without timekeeping and democratic environment
- Learning and Development Policy (supporting 50% fee) for entering external courses
- Opportunities to take initiatives, make an impact and become a true leader
- Entrepreneurial environment with young and ambitious colleagues
- 30% discount for VeXeRe members and 10% for their family/relatives when buying bus tickets to travel within Vietnam
- Company trips, Teambuilding, Year-end party, and other festivities
- Other benefits are further discussed at the final interview
Working address: Floor 8, 9 – CirCO Building, 222 Dien Bien Phu, Ward 7, District 3, HCMC
For more information, please contact us via:
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 028.544.845.68 or 090.365.9499