Product Owner for New Business.
VeXeRe is a technology company aiming to revolutionize the tourism and transportation industry in Vietnam. Today VeXeRe is the largest online bus ticketing platform empowering a million of travelers to make their life journeys happier. The future VeXeRe image that we are trying to realize is a continuously developing and creative company with a strong culture of learning and development, aspiration to apply technological strengths to continue the revolution in the field of transport and travel in Southeast Asia by creating a new e-commerce business. We are looking for a passionate Product Owner to join our team to develop our new business.
How realistic is this dream to come true?
The project’s success probability is feasible because it is built on the basis of VeXeRe’s 8 years of experience, which has helped VXR become the largest bus ticket system in Vietnam today.
This model has had successful companies in Europe, America and has become Unicorn. Learning models from developed countries is also an important factor to combine with the ability to understand the Southeast Asian market for VeXeRe to realize this dream.
The team already has an excellent Technical team.
The VeXeRe founders’ experience in setting up a system from scratch helps you develop quickly.
As a Product Owner, you will:
- Work with internal and external customers to analyze the needs and build a product roadmap in alignment with company strategy.
- Define and prioritize requirements for the product, maintain & manage the product backlog.
- Combine data, market research, and industry best practices to understand the problems, identify the opportunities and propose action plans to create values for users and achieve business objectives.
- Work directly with a designer to deliver new product features and enhancements.
- Work closely with the scrum team throughout the development process, refine the process, identify areas for improvement, and support the sprint.
- Be responsible for the overall success of the product measured by user satisfaction and product goals achieved.
- At least 1 – 2 years of working experience as a Business Analyst, or Product Owner/Product Manager.
- Well organized, great attention to detail with a can-do attitude.
- Experience Scrum and Agile Software Development Methodology.
- Have a User Experience (UX) mindset.
- Able to use mockup software (i.e. Balsamiq, Axure RP, Adobe XD, Figma) to design UX/UI, layout and navigation flows. Working experience with a design system is a plus.
- Have experience in the writing product documentation.
- Strong ability to communicate across teams and bring everyone on our journey.
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Have the ability to connect with both internal partners and external prospects/customers, and synthesize their feedback.
- Highly effective cross-functional team management.
- Self-driven, love challenges, have an entrepreneurial spirit and get things done.
- Have experience in working in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment with limited resources.
- Strong ownership spirit, quick-study mentality and a customer-first mindset.
- Positive attitude, open to feedback, comfortable with ambiguity.
- Attractive salary and benefits package (basic salary + bonus).
- Annual bonus – 13th-month salary – based on employees and company business performance and quarterly KPIs bonus.
- Development opportunities: great career path, working with a talented team, approaching newest technologies, and challenging new projects.
- Opportunities to take initiatives, make an impact and become a true leader.
- An entrepreneurial environment with young and ambitious colleagues.
- Performance review twice a year.
- Annual general health check
- Special discount policies for VeXeRe members and their family/relatives.
- Annual leave: 12 days/year, be increased 1 more day with 3 working years.
- Internal events: Engagement activities, Team building, VeXeRe’s birthday, Year-end party…
- Insurance according to Vietnamese Labor Law.
What factors can help you trust VeXeRe?
Currently, VeXeRe is the largest online bus ticketing platform in Vietnam with more than 600 passenger bus companies, covering over 2,600 domestic and cross-border routes to help users find bus information and buy tickets online easily. At the same time, VeXeRe.com also provides reviews of passengers who have traveled these buses. Passengers can simply select their favorite seats, pay online, or pay in cash at convenience stores across the country.
VeXeRe Bus Management System (BMS) is used by more than 500 bus companies all over the country, helping bus companies to modernize management with effective management, optimized revenue, and costs. This is a revolution in the inter-city bus industry.
Over 5,000 agents are using VeXeRe Agent Management System to increase ticket sales and serve their customers better.
VeXeRe’s efforts have been recognized and accompanied by 8 international investment funds as investors such as CyberAgent ventures – Japan, Pix Vine Capital – Singapore, Spiral Ventures – Singapore, .. . Two investors of Vexere are Decacorns (>$10B valuation)
Working address: Floor 8, 9 – CirCO Building, 222 Dien Bien Phu, Ward 7, District 3, HCMC
For more information, please contact us via:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 028.544.845.68 or 090.365.9499