Product Marketing Lead
VeXeRe is a technology company aiming to revolutionize the travel and transportation industry in Vietnam. Today VeXeRe is the largest online bus ticketing platform helping millions of travelers to make their lifetime journey happier.
VeXeRe members believe that an organization is born to solve pressing problems in society. Company culture focuses on community spirit and mutual support. All VeXeRe members are always given the opportunity to express themselves, contribute ideas on products and strategies, and aim to become future leaders.
The future image that VeXeRe is trying to realize is a constantly growing and creative business with a strong culture of learning and development, aspiration to apply technology strengths to continue the revolution in the industry transportation and tourism sectors throughout Southeast Asia.
VeXeRe is looking for a Product Marketing Lead in HCM Office to oversee the marketing strategy. While working here, you will have the opportunity to be involved in a project that will solve the problems millions of Vietnamese are facing. Product Marketing Lead has main important objectives for Campaign Strategy & Execution to grow bus ticket sales through OTA
Your responsibilities will include – Product Marketing Lead:
- Responsible for Campaign Strategy & Execution to grow bus ticket sales through OTA
- Create templates to collect and analyze internal and external market data, track and monitor performance to derive business insights
- Coordinate with internal & external stakeholders to ensure timely and high-quality delivery of marketing campaigns, programs, assets and activities
- Measure, manage and report performance of Campaign KPIs
- Work with Product teams to build and optimize features for new marketing initiatives
- Build campaign working process
- Research and analyze market trends to propose new initiatives
- Execute offline activities, and manage partnerships with external partners
- Other ad hoc tasks as required
Experience Required skills – Product Marketing Lead:
- At least 2 years of experience in planning & running campaigns
- Strong project management & communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent logical skill
Benefits – Product Marketing Lead:
- Attractive salary up to 2500$ + bonus KPI up to 5 months/ year
- Performance review twice a year
- Annual General Health Check
- Flexible workplace without timekeeping, hybrid working and democratic environment
- Learning and Development Policy (supporting 50% fee) for entering external courses
- Opportunities to take initiatives, make an impact and become a true leader
- Entrepreneurial environment with young and ambitious colleagues
- Up to 30% discount for VeXeRe members and their family/relatives when buying bus tickets to travel within Vietnam
- Company trips, Teambuilding, Year-end party, and other festivities
- Other benefits are further discussed at the final interview
What factors can help you trust VeXeRe?
Currently, VeXeRe is the largest online bus ticketing platform in Vietnam with more than 1000 passenger bus companies, covering over 3,000 domestic and cross-border routes to help users find bus information and buy tickets online easily. At the same time, VeXeRe.com also provides reviews of passengers who have traveled these buses. Passengers can simply select their favorite seats, pay online, or pay in cash at convenience stores across the country.
VeXeRe Bus Management System (BMS) is used by more than 700 bus companies all over the country, helping bus companies to modernize management with effective management, optimized revenue, and costs. This is a revolution in the inter-city bus industry.
Over 5,000 agents are using VeXeRe Agent Management System to increase ticket sales and serve their customers better.
VeXeRe’s efforts have been recognized and accompanied by famous institutional investors such as Woowa Brothers (the company owning Baemin), CyberAgent ventures (Japan), BonAngels (Korea), Pix Vine Capital (Singapore), Spiral Ventures (Japan), Access Ventures (Korea), NCore Ventures (Korea). Two investors of VeXeRe are Decacorns (>USD10B valuation)
More information about VeXeRe: Review công ty VeXeRe
More Information about this job, please contact to HR
- Send your CV to email: email@example.com
- Phone: 0938.168.528
- Follow VeXeRe Careers at to update lots of other interesting information.