Lead Product Manager (SaaS)
Product development is beautiful and practical. Product development practices applied in life would bring happiness and prosperity. Are you a constant learner, living your life like the best product you’ve ever built? We are looking for tech-savvy, passionate and customer-centric talents to join with our SaaS (Software-as-a-Service) product team of VeXeRe. We believe product development if done right could bring innovation and help improve the lives of millions of people. Our product lines are helping more than 550 bus operators and logistics companies to digitize their operations, easy access to online distribution channels, and solid customer relationship management integration. As a product manager in SaaS BU, your role is to work collaboratively with a cross-functional team to define and execute product roadmap to not only acquire new high-quality bus operators but also help improve the service quality of existing customers. Responsibilities includes, but are not limited to:
- Market research, customer and user survey, competitor analysis.
- Identify market opportunities, build business cases, and define product vision and strategy.
- Manage product plans, roadmaps and detail action plans that align with business objectives.
- Coordinate cross-functional teams, work collaboratively with BI, UI/UX designers and engineers to define problems and solutions.
- Analyze users’ data and feedbacks to measure product’s effectiveness and make necessary adjustments.
- 3+ years of experience in engineering and product management in a technology company
- Comprehensive product development process understanding and practical experiences with agile methodology, scrum / kanban frameworks, data driven and lean product development
- Have passion with product design, eager to checkout new product features and understand technology trends, how technology can help solving problems and improving our lives
- A problem solver, being able to foster collaboration environment to engage everyone to brainstorm and choose the best solution possible
- Able to use mockup software (i.e. Balsamiq, Axure RP, Adobe XD, Figma) to design UX/UI, layout and navigation flows. Working experience with a design system is a plus
- Constant learner, bookaholic and excellent in execution
- Eager to talk with end users from bus operators’ owners, managers, ticket sellers, drivers, accountants … to gain deep understanding of how the transportation industry works, how the products are helping users and what improvements are necessary to deliver more value to customers and end users
- Attractive salary (Basic salary + bonus)
- Insurance according to Vietnamese Labor Law
- Special discount policies for VeXeRe members and their family/relatives
- Paid annual leaves
- Company trips, Teambuilding, Year-end party and other festivities
- Entrepreneurial environment with young and ambitious colleagues
- Opportunities to work closely with founders and learn how to grow a startup
- Opportunities to take initiatives, make an impact and become a true leader
- Other benefits are further discussed at the final interview
Working address: Floor 8, 9 – CirCO Building, 222 Dien Bien Phu, Ward 7, District 3, HCMC
For more information, please contact us via:
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 028.544.845.68 or 090.365.9499