Junior Product Owner
Vexere is a technology company aiming to revolutionize the tourism and transportation industry in Vietnam. Today Vexere is the largest online bus ticketing platform empowering a million of travelers to make their life journeys happier. We are looking for a passionate Product Owner to join our team to develop our online bus ticket platform including web applications and mobile apps Vexere .com.
As a Product Owner for OTA, you will:
- Work with internal and external customers to analyze the needs and build a product roadmap in alignment with company strategy.
- Define and prioritize requirements for the product, maintain & manage the product backlog.
- Combine data, market research, and industry best practices to understand the problems, identify the opportunities and propose action plans to create values for users and achieve business objectives.
- Work directly with designer to deliver new product features and enhancements.
- Work closely with the scrum team throughout the development process, refine the process, identify areas for improvement, and support the sprint.
- Be responsible for the overall success of the product measured by user satisfaction and product goals achieved.
- At least 1 – 2 years of working experience as a Business Analyst, or Product Owner/Product Manager.
- Well organized, great attention to detail with a can-do attitude.
- Experience Scrum and Agile Software Development Methodology.
- Have User Experience (UX) mindset.
- Able to use mockup software (i.e. Balsamiq, Axure RP, Adobe XD, Figma) to design UX/UI, layout and navigation flows. Working experience with a design system is a plus.
- Have experience in writing product documentation.
- Strong ability to communicate across teams and bring everyone on our journey.
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Have the ability to connect with both internal partners and external prospects/customers, and synthesize their feedback.
- Highly effective cross-functional team management.
- Self-driven, love challenges, have an entrepreneurial spirit and get things done.
- Have experience in working in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment with limited resources.
- Strong ownership spirit, quick-study mentality and a customer-first mindset.
- Positive attitude, open to feedback, comfortable with ambiguity.
- Competitive salary + KPI-based quarterly bonuses (up to 5 months per year).
- Clear career progression with opportunities to advance to key positions based on capabilities.
- Special discounted bus tickets for employees and their family members.
- Comprehensive periodic health check-up policies.
- Participation in social insurance, health insurance, and unemployment insurance according to Vietnamese labor law after the probationary period.
- Hybrid Working
- 12 days of annual leave, 3 years are added with 1 day off and can be converted into salary.
- Vibrant and dynamic working environment with a friendly and supportive team, ready to share knowledge and assist each other.
- Training and sharing of negotiation, communication, work management, interpersonal skills, and software technology knowledge.
- Other perks to be discussed during the interview.
For more information, please contact us via:
- Send your Resume to email: firstname.lastname@example.org, with title: Fullname – Applied Position
- Phone/ Zalo: 0938.168.528
Office Location: Vexere Trading Service Co., Ltd – 2nd floor – Building H3, 384 Hoang Dieu, Ward 6, District 4, HCMC
Working Hours: 8:30 am – 6:00 pm from Monday to Friday, and Saturday morning.