Head of Agency Development
Vexere is dedicated to supporting and enriching the business journey of bus operators, making it happier and more fulfilling. To achieve this goal, we continuously strive to improve our product and provide bus operators with access to the best software services, ensuring delightful experiences throughout their work. The success of bus operators is our success, and their happiness is our happiness.
Join us as a Agency team member at Vexere, and let’s bring even more happiness to your career journey!
- Conduct market surveys, competitor analysis, and customer analysis.
- Develop sales strategies and direction for the agency team, analyze customer base and target segments.
- Identify potential regional segments and establish a priority list for approaching and building contacts.
- Create sales policies and sales toolkits for products.
- Regularly update business results based on weekly, monthly, or periodic analyses aligned with business objectives.
- Collaborate with the Marketing team to drive campaign promotions and advertise products and services.
- Work with the Marketing team to develop appropriate content.
- Research, analyze, and evaluate competitors’ products to guide the development of general products.
- Evaluate effectiveness and make necessary adjustments to product features.
- Establish processes and continually optimize coordination between internal departments and partners to streamline operations.
- Coordinate and resolve service incidents from partners and internal sources.
- Conduct service quality assessments to drive continuous improvement.
- Develop departmental work plans aligned with company and department strategies.
- Plan team personnel, recruitment, and training.
- Manage team members’ work, ensuring compliance with team, department, and company procedures and regulations.
- Set quarterly Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for employees.
- Review Balanced Scorecard (BSC) results for employees on a quarterly basis.
- Provide performance coaching and professional training to team members, fostering their development.
- Age from 29 – 34
- Minimum 2 years of management experience, preferably in B2B sales for 5 years or more.
- Skills: Customer understanding, data mindset, critical thinking, communication skills, time management, stakeholder management.
- Knowledge of product and marketing.
- Ability to develop and follow processes.
- Strong desire for personal development and ability to support others in their self-development.
- Proactive problem-solving mindset and high sense of responsibility.
- Good command of English
- Competitive salary + comission + KPI-based quarterly bonuses (up to 2.5 months per quarter).
- Clear career progression with opportunities to advance to key positions based on capabilities.
- Special discounted bus tickets for employees and their family members.
- Comprehensive periodic health check-up policies.
- Participation in social insurance, health insurance, and unemployment insurance according to Vietnamese labor law after the probationary period.
- Hybrid Working
- 12 days of annual leave, 3 years are added with 1 day off and can be converted into salary.
- Vibrant and dynamic working environment with a friendly and supportive team, ready to share knowledge and assist each other.
- Training and sharing of negotiation, communication, work management, interpersonal skills, and software technology knowledge.
- Other perks to be discussed during the interview.
For more information, please contact us via:
- Send your Resume to email: email@example.com, with title: Fullname – Applied Position
- Phone/ Zalo: 0938.168.528
Office Location: Vexere Trading Service Co., Ltd – 2nd floor – Building H3, 384 Hoang Dieu, Ward 6, District 4, HCMC
Working Hours: 8:30 am – 6:00 pm from Monday to Friday, and Saturday morning.