Junior Fullstack Developer
(ReactJS + NodeJS + React Native)
VeXeRe is a technology company aiming to revolutionize the travel and transportation industry in Vietnam. We are pioneering a comprehensive digital transformation of the transport industry with diverse web applications and latest technology apps. We are available on all super apps such as Grab, Momo, and Zalopay. Covering diverse vehicles from low-priced to luxury buses, with 1,000 bus operators on all over 3,000 routes, VeXeRe is the largest online inter-city bus booking platform that empowers millions of travelers to make their life journeys happier.
Want to build a large-scale system with hundreds of thousands of concurrent users?
Want to build an enterprise solution that could adapt to complex requirements from thousands of bus companies?
Come to us to build a microservices ecosystem on the latest technologies such as kubernetes, istio service mesh, mirroring or shadowing traffic, event sourcing, domain driven design, test automation, CI/CD, etc. Each service has its own monitoring system to measure several performance metrics such as API response time, caching time, cache hit/miss ratio, database hit rate. We are proud to be one of the few companies in Vietnam that follow the path of a full CI/CD system architecture with dedicated senior devops engineers to make the life of a developer much easier. You are free to build and do experience on millions of users without worries.
Some of our high performance services are also built with Golang.
- Being a part of a Tech team, your work will be solving business requirements by designing solutions and shipping codes with quality.
- Being a member of the tech team, you will be proactively analyzing things like technical debts and challenges to be improved and making changes. Learn and share within the Frontend Squad to maximize knowledge of your team as well as yours.
- Leading teams or a product if capable.
- At least one year of real work experience
- We don’t expect you to master everything but at least you must be familiar with our technology stack as follows:
- Backend: Nodejs/Postgresql/Redis/Elasticsearch/Rabbitmq/Kafka/Docker/MSSQL/Jenkins/Kubernetes
- FrontEnd: Reactjs/Angular/React Native/ES6/webpack, redux, redux-saga, reselect, hook
- Serious about code quality, experienced in doing code review, familiar with unit testing
- Growth mindset: as our company grows several times a year, as a member you will be offered opportunities to grow your capabilities at very fast pace
- Solid understanding of webpack such as code splitting, handling assets, etc.
- Good understanding of data structures, algorithms and design patterns
- Familiar with deployment, scaling, monitoring and performance tuning
- Familiar with microservice web architecture
- Attractive compensation package
- Quarterly bonus (up to 2 months bonus/year in total)
- 100% salary on your probation period
- 13th-month salary
- Performance review conducted 2 times/ year
- Flexible working between at home or at office
- Opportunities to be led by top CTOs, architects and leaders at VeXeRe
- VeXeRe will plan and help you to build public profile by publishing posts in medium.com and vexere techblog under your name, being a contributor in opensource projects managed by VeXeRe, and tech talks
- Attractive stock option for hard-core developers/leads
- Up to 30% discount for VeXeRe members and their family/relatives when buying bus tickets to travel within Vietnam
- Company trips, Teambuilding events, Year-end parties, and other festivities
What factors can help you trust VeXeRe?
Currently, VeXeRe is the largest online bus ticketing platform in Vietnam with more than 1000 inter-city bus companies, covering over 3,000 domestic and cross-border routes to help users find bus information and buy tickets online easily. At the same time, VeXeRe also provides reviews of passengers who have traveled these buses. Passengers can simply select their favorite seats, pay online, or pay in cash at convenience stores across the country.
VeXeRe Bus Management System (BMS) is used by more than 700 bus companies all over the country, helping bus companies to modernize management with effective management, optimized revenue, and costs. This is a revolution in the inter-city bus industry.
Over 5,000 agents are using VeXeRe Agent Management System to increase ticket sales and serve their customers better.
VeXeRe’s efforts have been recognized and accompanied by famous institutional investors such as Woowa Brothers (the company owning Baemin), CyberAgent ventures (Japan), BonAngels (Korea), Pix Vine Capital (Singapore), Spiral Ventures (Japan), Access Ventures (Korea), NCore Ventures (Korea). Two investors of VeXeRe are Decacorns (>USD10B valuation)
Working address: Floor 8 – CirCO Building, 222 Dien Bien Phu, Vo Thi Sau Ward , District 3, HCMC
For more information, please contact us via:
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 028.544.845.68 or 090.365.9499