Middle/Senior Fullstack Developer For New Business
VeXeRe is a technology company aiming to revolutionize the tourism and transportation industry in Vietnam. Today VeXeRe is the largest online bus ticketing platform empowering a million of travelers to make their life journeys happier. The future VeXeRe image that we are trying to realize is a continuously developing and creative company with a strong culture of learning and development, aspiration to apply technological strengths to continue the revolution in the field of transport and travel in Southeast Asia by creating a new e-commerce business. We are looking for a passionate Middle/Senior Fullstack Developer (ReactJS + Nodejs) to join our team to develop our new business. This is an opportunity for you to join a completely new product, work with a talent Technical Architect who has worked directly with Silicon Valley engineers and to be a team leader.
- Attractive compensation package
- Quarterly bonus (up to 2 months bonus/year in total)
- 100% salary on your probation period
- 13th salary
- Performance review 2 times/ year
- 1 day working remotely/week
- Opportunities to be lead by top CTOs, architects and leaders at VeXeRe
- Company will plan and help you to build publish profile by publishing posts in medium.com and vexere techblog under your name, being contributor in opensource projects managed by our company, tech talks
- Attractive stock option for hard-core developer/lead
- 30% discount for VeXeRe members and 10% for their family/relatives when buying bus tickets to travel within Vietnam
- Company trips, Teambuilding, Year-end party, and other festivities
- Being a part of a Tech team, your work will be solving business requirements by designing solutions and shipping codes with quality.
- Being a member of the tech team, you will be proactively analyzing things like technical debts and challenges to be improved and making changes. Learn and share within Frontend Squad to maximize knowledge of your team as well as yours.
- Lead team or a product if capable.
- At least 2 years experience
- We don’t expect you to master everything but at least you must be familiar with our technology stack as below:
- Backend: Nodejs/Postgresql/Redis/Elasticsearch/Rabbitmq/Kafka/Docker/MSSQL/Jenkins/Kubernetes
- FrontEnd: Reactjs/Angular/React Native/ES6/webpack, redux, redux-saga, reselect, hook
- Being serious about code quality, experience in doing code review, familiar with unit testing
- Grow mindset: as our company grows 3 to 5 times a year, as a member you have no choice but to grow at least 3 times a year
- Solid understanding of webpack such as code splitting, handling assets…
- Good understanding of data structures, algorithms and design patterns
- Familiar with deployment, scaling, monitoring and performance tuning
- Familiar with microservice web architecture
What factors can help you trust VeXeRe?
Currently, VeXeRe is the largest online bus ticketing platform in Vietnam with more than 600 passenger bus companies, covering over 2,600 domestic and cross-border routes to help users find bus information and buy tickets online easily. At the same time, VeXeRe.com also provides reviews of passengers who have traveled these buses. Passengers can simply select their favorite seats, pay online, or pay in cash at convenience stores across the country.
VeXeRe Bus Management System (BMS) is used by more than 500 bus companies all over the country, helping bus companies to modernize management with effective management, optimized revenue, and costs. This is a revolution in the inter-city bus industry.
Over 5,000 agents are using VeXeRe Agent Management System to increase ticket sales and serve their customers better.
VeXeRe’s efforts have been recognized and accompanied by 8 international investment funds as investors such as CyberAgent ventures – Japan, Pix Vine Capital – Singapore, Spiral Ventures – Singapore, .. . Two investors of Vexere are Decacorns (>$10B valuation)
Working address: Floor 8, 9 – CirCO Building, 222 Dien Bien Phu, Ward 7, District 3, HCMC
For more information, please contact us via:
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 028.544.845.68 or 090.365.9499