Fundraising Project Manager
Vexere is Vietnam’s largest online bus ticketing platform, where passengers can search, compare (schedule, duration, rating, fare) and book the best bus tickets all in one place. Vexere is backed by prestigious investors: SEA (owner of Shopee and Foody), Woowa Brothers (owner of Baemin), Klook (a go-to app for travel and leisure experiences in APAC), BonAngels (Korea), Pix Vine Capital (Singapore), Spiral Ventures (Japan), Access Ventures (Korea), NCore Ventures (Korea). Two investors of VeXeRe are Decacorns (>USD10B valuation). We are looking for a Fundraising Project Manager, who will work closely with the founders of Vexere on fundraising projects and manage investors’ relationships.
- Work and report directly to the CEO.
- Full-time role; open to considering more flexible arrangements depending on an individual’s experience.
- Allow full or partial remote working arrangements
- We prefer a candidate who can commit to working with us in the long term but will consider short-term working arrangements (3-6 months) for the right candidate.
Here’s What You’ll Do:
- Oversee the fundraising project timeline and key tasks, and ensure everything is on track.
- Collect, update and analyze financial and operational data for investor presentations.
- Provide accurate, consistent and timely responses to inquiries from investors.
- Manage data room and work with various internal stakeholders to combine data and insights to answer questions from investors.
- Maintain excellent databases and records of all potential investors in Vexere’s CRM
- Prepare and manage all the Investment documents.
- Perform other ad-hoc projects as needed.
Here’s what you bring to the table:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, Business. MBA or similar graduate degree is a plus but not required.
- Solid project management skills, and experience managing complex projects.
- Superb written and verbal communication skills, both English and Vietnamese.
- Experience managing and maintaining business relationships with various stakeholders. Sales or fundraising experience is a plus.
- Ability to interact with C-levels, senior leaders, and VCs and manage the communication of sensitive and confidential information.
- Data-driven mindset and ability to complete both detail and high-level analysis resulting in compelling insights or actions.
- Strong attention to detail and solid organizational skills.
- A strong understanding of financial reports, analytic methods, and financial data are preferred but not required.
- High standards of professionalism and integrity.
- Intermediate-high proficiency with Word, Excel, PowerPoint or Google Slide.
Joining Vexere will allow you to:
- Make an impact as part of one of the fast-growing startups that transform the transportation industry in Vietnam
- Expand your horizons with opportunities to work with prestigious local and international investors
- Be a part of our fundraising team and experience the end-to-end startup fundraising process
- Have an opportunity to grow into a senior leadership position at Vexere.
- Be energized by an exciting startup culture Surround yourself with inspirational colleagues and leaders
- Enjoy unparalleled employee benefits and rewards programs
- Attractive salary + bonus KPI up to 5 months/ year
- Performance review twice a year
- Annual General Health Check
- Flexible workplace without timekeeping, hybrid working and democratic environment
- Learning and Development Policy (supporting 50% fee) for entering external courses
- Opportunities to take initiatives, make an impact and become a true leader
- Entrepreneurial environment with young and ambitious colleagues
- Up to 30% discount for VeXeRe members and their family/relatives when buying bus tickets to travel within Vietnam
- Company trips, Teambuilding, Year-end party, and other festivities
- Other benefits are further discussed at the final interview
What factors can help you trust VeXeRe?
Currently, VeXeRe is the largest online bus ticketing platform in Vietnam with more than 1000 passenger bus companies, covering over 3,000 domestic and cross-border routes to help users find bus information and buy tickets online easily. At the same time, VeXeRe.com also provides reviews of passengers who have traveled these buses. Passengers can simply select their favorite seats, pay online, or pay in cash at convenience stores across the country.
VeXeRe Bus Management System (BMS) is used by more than 700 bus companies all over the country, helping bus companies to modernize management with effective management, optimized revenue, and costs. This is a revolution in the inter-city bus industry.
Over 5,000 agents are using VeXeRe Agent Management System to increase ticket sales and serve their customers better.
More information about VeXeRe: Review công ty VeXeRe
More Information about this job, please contact to HR
- Send your CV to email: email@example.com
- Phone: 0938.168.528
- Follow VeXeRe Careers at to update lots of other interesting information.