FUND RAISING TRAINEE
VeXeRe is a technology company aiming to revolutionize the travel and transportation industry in Vietnam. Today VeXeRe is the largest online bus ticketing platform helping millions of travelers to make their lifetime journey happier.
The future image that VeXeRe is trying to realize is a constantly growing and creative business with a strong culture of learning and development, and an aspiration to apply technology strengths to continue the revolution in the transportation and tourism sectors throughout Southeast Asia.
VeXeRe is looking for FUND RAISING TRAINEE in the HCM Office.You will report directly to the CEO. Your primary responsibility is to work with departments to gather information and assist the CEO in working with investors to provide them with accurate insights into the business.
- Work with various internal stakeholders to gather accurate data and insights to answer questions from investors
- Support the C-level with term sheet and contracts
- Support making pitch deck, and fund raising process documents
- Construct detailed integrated financial models for Projects with specifications tailored to the investors in a timely manner
- Prepare the materials for various activities of fund management and due diligence based on company strategies and business plans
What You Will Need:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, graduated from top tier universities
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven, and challenging work environment
- A self-driven and collaborative team player, with ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization
- Excellent project management skill to manage and prioritize multiple complex projects
- Ability to influence and collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Strong problem-solving skills and is results-oriented
- Proficient in using Microsoft office and presentation skill
- Strong communication skills, clearly, and concisely, both orally and in writing (Vietnamese and English).
- A self-starter and independent learner who takes the initiative to challenge the status quo.
- Work directly with CEO on the fund raising project
- Opportunity to become a full-time employee
- Attractive salary and benefits package
- Development opportunities: great career path, working with a talented team, approaching newest technologies, and challenging new projects.
- An entrepreneurial environment with young and ambitious colleagues.
What factors can help you trust VeXeRe?
Currently, VeXeRe is the largest online bus ticketing platform in Vietnam with more than 1000 inter-city bus companies, covering over 3,000 domestic and cross-border routes to help users find bus information and buy tickets online easily. At the same time, VeXeRe also provides reviews of passengers who have traveled these buses. Passengers can simply select their favorite seats, pay online, or pay in cash at convenience stores across the country.
VeXeRe Bus Management System (BMS) is used by more than 700 bus companies all over the country, helping bus companies to modernize management with effective management, optimized revenue, and costs. This is a revolution in the inter-city bus industry.
Over 5,000 agents are using VeXeRe Agent Management System to increase ticket sales and serve their customers better.
VeXeRe’s efforts have been recognized and accompanied by famous institutional investors such as Woowa Brothers (the company owning Baemin), CyberAgent ventures (Japan), BonAngels (Korea), Pix Vine Capital (Singapore), Spiral Ventures (Japan), Access Ventures (Korea), NCore Ventures (Korea). Two investors of VeXeRe are Decacorns (>USD10B valuation)
Working address: Floor 8 – CirCO Building, 222 Dien Bien Phu, Ward 7, District 3, HCMC
For more information, please contact VexeRe Careers via:
Phone: 028.544.845.68 or 090.365.9499