Corporate Strategy Manager/Analyst assists the CEO
The Corporate Strategy Manager/Analyst assists the CEO with developing the company’s long term objectives. By assessing a broad range of trends and issues that span across business units, customer, competitor, regulatory and technology insights, you develops winning strategies that will have a significant impact on the company’s growth.
- Assist the senior leadership team in defining group strategy and new ventures based on clear issue framing, systems-level thinking and rigorous analyses
- Conducts organizational reviews to identify strengths and weaknesses and to evaluate operational effectiveness
- Translate internal and external data into actionable strategies to drive business growth and identify new opportunities
- Makes recommendations based on emerging trends, expansion opportunities, competitive threats, viability of outside business partners, and internal business process improvement
- Support the management in capital raising by developing financial projection and crafting management presentation
- Work with functional teams and Business Head to identify new opportunities, seek alignment on strategic priorities, track business metrics performance and conduct performance analysis
- Support strategic initiatives such as historical performance analysis, market projections, and market research
- Leading key strategic projects across different business areas
- Bachelor’s degree from top university
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in consulting/investment banking/in-house corporate strategy team/venture capital is preferred
- A self-driven and collaborative team player, with ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization
- Strong financial modeling skills and proficient in developing effective presentation deck to C-levels
- Excellent project management skill to manage and prioritize multiple complex projects
- Strong problem-solving skills and is results-oriented
- Work effectively in dealing with ambiguity
- High curiosity and hunger for innovation
- A self-starter and independent learner who takes the initiative to challenge the status quo.
- MSc/MA/MBA is a plus
- Attractive salary and benefits package (basic salary + bonus).
- Annual bonus – 13th-month salary – based on employees and company business performance and quarterly KPIs bonus.
- Development opportunities: great career path, working with a talented team, approaching newest technologies, and challenging new projects.
- Opportunities to take initiatives, make an impact and become a true leader.
- An entrepreneurial environment with young and ambitious colleagues.
- Performance review twice a year.
- Annual general health check
- Special discount policies for VeXeRe members and their family/relatives.
- Annual leave: 12 days/year, be increased 1 more day with 3 working years.
- Internal events: Engagement activities, Team building, VeXeRe’s birthday, Year-end party…
- Insurance according to Vietnamese Labor Law.
- Other benefits are further discussed at the final interview
What factors can help you trust VeXeRe?
Currently, VeXeRe is the largest online bus ticketing platform in Vietnam with more than 600 passenger bus companies, covering over 2,600 domestic and cross-border routes to help users find bus information and buy tickets online easily. At the same time, VeXeRe.com also provides reviews of passengers who have traveled these buses. Passengers can simply select their favorite seats, pay online, or pay in cash at convenience stores across the country.
VeXeRe Bus Management System (BMS) is used by more than 500 bus companies all over the country, helping bus companies to modernize management with effective management, optimized revenue, and costs. This is a revolution in the inter-city bus industry.
Over 5,000 agents are using VeXeRe Agent Management System to increase ticket sales and serve their customers better.
VeXeRe’s efforts have been recognized and accompanied by 8 international investment funds as investors such as CyberAgent ventures – Japan, Pix Vine Capital – Singapore, Spiral Ventures – Singapore, .. . Two investors of Vexere are Decacorns (>$10B valuation)
Working address: Floor 8, 9 – CirCO Building, 222 Dien Bien Phu, Ward 7, District 3, HCMC
For more information, please contact us via:
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 028.544.845.68 or 090.365.9499